- MCA 2002
- Generalizing Metadata Elements For e-Government In India, ICEG-2010 Conference on April 22-24, 2010.
- Retrospective of e-government databases, IJCSE Vol 1 No 2, 66-73, 2011.
- Generalizing Meta-Data Elements: Global Scenario and Indian Perspective, JOAAG, Vol. 5. No. 1, 2011.
- Technology Challenges In E-Services Accessibility, Journal of Engineering and Technology., Vol. 2, Issue 1, January - June 2012.
- Theoretical categorization of Interoperability in e-Government, AKGEC JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2011.
- General Language for Entity Definition (GLEDe): A Consistent Approach for Interoperable Data Repositories, RJCSE (Research Journal and Engineering), ISSN 2230-8563, e-ISSN 2230-8571, Volume 02, Issue 03, June-2011.
- Comprehensive Framework for quality Database Applications, National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology and its Application in Industry , University of Jammu at Bhaderwah , 2011.
- Unified Approach for Structural Coherence in Data Layer of E-Government Services, International Journal of Engineering Science, ISSN : 2229-6913., 27th Sept 2011.
- A Consistent Approach for Structurally Interoperable Data Layer, International Journal of Computer Information Systems , ISSN: 2229-5208, Proceedings are also available at ICEG 2011.
- Perspective on XML Schema, RDF and Ontology in Unification of Information Resources in e-Governance, Under Review.
- Service Based Information Framework For E governance , paper-id 728-JATIT-2k9, Under Review in JATIT (Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology).
- Coherent Data layer for Federated Data Silos, Under Review
- About 14 Years (B. Tech. classes).
- Taught PGDCA classes of ICDEOL, HPU.
- Taught BCA classes of ICDEOL, HPU.
- Taught MCA classes of ICDEOL, HPU
University Institute of Information Technology(UIIT)
Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005